Regulator Prob "in my head"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes...he did not grab my bc. he just sorta drifted off.

Well, DIR is all in one nice neat package and the other methods (good ones...I have to get from people like you who have been around awhile..not always easy)

DIR is like the basic recipe. then I go from there. you know...add and subtract here and there. Not an absolute but like the Julia Child's "Joy of Cooking" that you can always got to for a way that usually works.

Just wish they had a method for getting out of the gear in the water.

easy problem to solve with a wrench.

when the coast is clear...and he lands in Bagdad. Then, I will switch it back when he gets to Germany, a few months later. I love that SP 650. Kinda retro and small. Chrome S. yum.

feels dishonest though.

Oh no! JB is going back to Iraq???

yes.

very depressed about it too.

he was just getting my checkbook straightened out.

Sucks. Tomorrow one month, seven in March.

I hate life.

Jen...maybe you could come boating? we could form an alliance. Play with his gear, drive the boat around...practice docking.
oh shoot! this thread will be moved. Hurry..back on topic. You are a bad influence, you Mofers.

so... who has Sea Cure mouthpeices?

Do you ever take your gear off in the water?

Let's get back to that.

catherine96821:
yes.

very depressed about it too.

he was just getting my checkbook straightened out.

Sucks. Tomorrow one month, seven in March.

I hate life.

I'm soooo sorry! I would be a mess, especially with what you guys just went through!!

yea, am a mess...thank you very much...coming from you it means even more. you know what i mean.

might ride my bike off the dock.

seriously, say something about a reg.

okay...I will service it and use his in the meantime. Great advice guys.

catherine96821:
yea, am a mess...thank you very much...coming from you it means even more. you know what i mean.

might ride my bike off the dock.

seriously, say something about a reg.

I love my reg...:D

You and me??? :11:

Just kidding!!

I would love to get back to Hawaii...and with a private boat no less!! I got certified in Maui and have always wanted to go back.

which one do you have?

how often do you service?

well fares are dirt cheap. I better get out of here...I might get in trouble. I am in the crosshairs again. I TRY and talk about diving.

catherine96821:
......I guess.

Actually, I thought maybe talking about big sharks would cheer me up...you know, it's all relative.

I don't feel like "moving along" :coffee:

Now I want to talk about the epicure mouthpiece NOT being DIR. So...when I swiched to the bungeed, it felt like it was going to fall out...I thought the things were chewed off. It felt very precarious. When I got out I commented that it was chewed off and then I looked at it...I had already replaced it. POINT being...I have become accustomed to the security of the mouthpiece extending way back to my molars...now this is not really accepted by DIR (which is usually correct, IMV, on gear issues) So...do you people ever feel like your regs are "barely there"?

or is this just more paranoia about losing my air supply?

Bring in the scuba shrinks.

Look at the bright side...At least I did not start a new thread.

I use the seacure mouthpiece and I love it. When I practice OOA with my buddies I absolutely hate having the bungied reg in my mouth with the standard mouthpiece (I just haven't changed it yet).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom