Regulator issues after servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a Chinese proverb that says 開卷有益,(not sure if these Chinese character is showing up properly on your computer) which means "Opening a book is beneficial". This is exactly the feeling I have every time I log-in here - I found myself always benefiting from reading the many great discussions and insights by the experts here who generously share their experience and knowledge. Truly appreciative.

Rgds.

@garywong007 I agree! The collective wisdom on this board is priceless. No matter how obscure the issue, someone has aked the question and gotten reams of good advice. And occasionally a stern talking-to 😅.

Update on the Mikron: after more shenanigans, I am the happy owner of an Atomic Aquatics B2, happily diving it in Roatan this week with no issues. It’s a peach! The miserable tech has moved on, is no longer with that shop, so I won’t name the shop. They seem like a nice bunch overall, but I will be looking for a new place to have the B2 serviced. Thanks again, all.

There is a Chinese proverb that says 開卷有益,(not sure if these Chinese character is showing up properly on your computer) which means "Opening a book is beneficial". This is exactly the feeling I have every time I log-in here - I found myself always benefiting from reading the many great discussions and insights by the experts here who generously share their experience and knowledge. Truly appreciative.

Rgds.
There is also a snarky English expression, usually aimed at someone pleading ignorance or helplessness about a given topic, to just "crack a book" . . .

There is also a snarky English expression, usually aimed at someone pleading ignorance or helplessness about a given topic, to just "crack a book" . . .
And in its final distillation into an acronym, we have RTFM. "Read The F@%#ing Manual" :oops:

And in its final distillation into an acronym, we have RTFM. "Read The F@%#ing Manual"
It is more like "when all else fails, RTFM".

I am the happy owner of an Atomic Aquatics B2,

Congratulations! 🎊

I still have my original B2 (started out as B1 but upgraded to a B2) I bought circa 1997. It works like new without any issues at all since I bought it.

I wish you many decades of safe awesome diving in calm seas with fantastic visibility and marine life in all health, happiness and prosperity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom