Regulator Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

either Zeagle or hollis. both are great regulators, simple to maintain and deliver some of the best gas flow. I personally own 3 Zeagle 1st stage envoy, 4 second stage envoy, 2 hollis DC4 1st stage and, 2 221 second stage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Actually it says:
Have a Hog Reg already, enjoy 25% off this reg. Add to your cart and we will verify upon receipt of your order.
I don't own a Hog Reg already and added it to my cart and the price was $253.75 in Yoke.

Apparently if you already own a HOG product, this reg set would be $182.

Capture.jpg

Divers Supply sent me an email saying the store in Jax is offering 25% off on the Zenith.
It's not the best deal though since they start higher. They sell the D3 in Yoke for $209 and the Zenith for $125. So even with the 25% ($94) off it would be $303. http://www.divers-supply.com/Regulator-C541.aspx?s=OrderBy ASC&p=6

Kind of interesting how two dealers selling the exact same item can be $50 different...

Last edited:
Kind of interesting how two dealers selling the exact same item can be $50 different...

I guess the online stores don't think divers compare prices. One thing that annoys me about DRIS is that when they do a deal they usually drop the free shipping. Other stores do not do this.

Edge Epic sealed is great and it comes with a braided hose and swivel. Also look into the HOGd3/zenith in yoke.

But you won't go wrong with the Edge Epic. Very good breather. Jim Lapenta on this board does me right. Shoot him a a pm. You can also get colored faceplates of you don't like blue:)

facebook_-886108263_zps3d3ca9c7.jpg

I have dove HOG din with adapter and it is great but HOG first stage with an EDGE second stsge us great too with a little less hassle. I am a HOG/EDGE fan and won't be buying anything else. Their value is just too good to bother with anything else, iny opinion.

I think you mean an Edge first stage with a Hog second. Divers Supply used to sell that set up for $175.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom