Regulator Bag Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

segundo3000gt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I got an Akona AKB176 travel bag for christmas and I went out and bought the AKB607 regulator bag that fits inside of it. I've never used a regulator bag and I'm trying to figure out if you're supposed to disconnect the hoses to transport or if you should be able to transport it assembled. I tried putting the first stage in the middle of the bag and wrapping the regulators and gauges out around the edges of the bag and it seems to work but it seems like there is a lot of stress on the cables where they connect to the first stage.

Hi, google Akona and then select specialty bags (near the bottom). There is a sort of picture showing how to place reg.

My bag is sorta close to it. I just put the 1st stage in and then gently put the hoses in being sure not to cross them the wrong way. Start with the first loop sorta fitting tight.
It all works out

gail

thanks gail. they snuck that picture in there. starting with the first stage in the corner like that and then wrapping around works better than what i was trying to do and it doesn't seem like there is stress on the hoses anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom