reg ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIVER_11

Contributor
Reaction score
any thoughts on this reg Aeris Atmos Sport Regulator i want a good reg but have to watch my budget i'm just starting first set of gear and have a 13 year old wanting to get certified and maybe the wife boy this could get exspensive quick. diving florida fresh and salt water shore and boat thanks for the help too many things to pic from in this hobbie lots of brands

From what I have heard they are pretty reliable and inexpesive regs. Something along the lines of a sherwood. go ahead, I can't see it not meeting your needs. Aeris makes decent stuff and it is cheap which tends to throw people off thinking it is crap.

They have a good reputation as a basic sport reg. Get matched regs so you can use each others when required. Having three divers in the family works out as you have back-up gear if only two are diving that day. Don’t get into 3 different brands and models for three divers as the service requirements and service scheduling gets to be a hassle. I dropped all my different regs (had 5 regs 5 different model 3 brands) to use one model one brand but still have 5 regs.

In that price point you may be interested in the Zeagle envoy

That's a good idea when it comes to buying for a family. Even if you all don't get the same model, try to get the same brand to prevent you from travelling for service. The zeagle would be a good iea if you are intending on higher performance for yourself or someone else. And if the Envoy is the same price as the Aeris, I would go that way as Aeris is still gaining popularity.

Back
Top Bottom