"Reef Pirates" - Any feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmWaterPursuit

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi.... Headed to Oahu next month and found an LDS via Google called "Reef Pirates." Looks good based on the website, but that's not always the best to judge LDS's on.

Anyone have any feedback on them?

It's my goal to go out for 6 or so dives over two days.... I'm an advanced diver looking for a good outfit at a reasonable price, minus the introductory dives and minus the hearding.

Thanks for the response!

I spent two days diving with Reef Pirates. I dove with both Sean and Justin.

I was extremely happy with the experience. Both guys are great and they really run a 1st class operation. They made my experience top notch because of the following:

A: They did everything for me.
B: They were both very friendly and knowledgeable.
C: I was the only diver which resulted in a really personal experience.

Thanks for the advice. What a great trip.

Attachments

• IMG_6886.jpg
    IMG_6886.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 43
  • eaglerayedit.jpg
    eaglerayedit.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 162.jpg
    Picture 162.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 47
Ha! Hey there..... I never even made the connection :) You seemed like you really had your stuff together as well. I would dive with you. Your clients said that you were great!

You might want to look into diving with Rainbow Scuba- they seem to get great reviews
Island divers is also pretty good and they tend to be a little cheaper than a lot of the other dive companies.

Back
Top Bottom