Reef Photo in Ft Lauderdale reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Highly recommended, can't go wrong with Reef.

reefphoto is great. I have ordered online from them with no problem. I also took in a flooded strobe while on a trip, and was in and out with a new one in 5 minutes, and they were taking care of sending the other strobe back for repair and then delivery back to me. I didn't have to do anything except not flood another strobe :)

WOW - I had no idea this store existed, let alone that it was right down the street from where I live! I'll have to stop in there somethime. Thanks for posting about it.

Has anyone ordered from reefphoto.com before? How was your buying experience? I feel like I'm being strung along a bit...
I have ordered from Reef Photo in the past but Lifelock just reported that my data (including passwords) is for sale on the internet and was obtained by a data breach from Reef Photo.

Reef Photo does not keep CC info, so it is unclear what the "breach" covered, if in fact there was one. If they want my password to see what I've ordered from Reef, no problem for me! I've spent thousands of dollars with them, had terrific service by phone and email, taken a great class from them at Blue Heron Bridge, and going on a trip to Anilao with them in April. Good folks.

@StreetDoctor how was your experience overall? Do you still dive?
I am still a very active diver and picture taker. I spend at least 5 weeks a year in Cozumel and try to get at least one live aboard plus other travel every year. Life Lock was very specific that the data breach came through Reef Photo. It is not a problem it just meant that I had to change a bunch of passwords to be safe.
I will continue to use Reef Photo when they have the product that I need. They give good service and I have never had a problem. I will just be very carefull with what info I pass.

I live nearby, and I have had nothing but excellent experience with Reef. They are very professional, know their products, and give excellent advice. I have made many purchases with them, and I have always been treated well. Their customer service will keep me coming back over and over. To be honest, getting into underwater photography would have been a lot more difficult had it now been for their patient help, and expert advice. I highly recommend them of course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom