Reef Club, Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plmbrok once bubbled...
My fiancee & I stayed at the Ref Club for a week in April of 2003.

[...]

My fiancee did not like being so far from town; but I enjoyed peace and quiet

[...]

We would definitely go here again [...]

I can see who's gonna wear the pants in that family. ;^)

ggunn once bubbled...

I can see who's gonna wear the pants in that family. ;^)

Ditto ggun

Now Now boys, lets be nice here. Maybe he's just setting her up for the kill. Hey, Just joking. Glad you're trip was a fun one and you and your fiance had a good time. That's all that matters. I wouldn't go having Bloody Marys for breakfast before diving but that's just me. Again, glad you had fun. Good Divin, George
P.S. Hold off on that wedding date as long as you can slick !:rolleyes:

diveski01 once bubbled...
It's better all-around than Reef Club.

*Rooms are slightly more spacious

I thought the cracker box rooms at Allegro were small for two, but I'll be solo this time...

*FREE Bottled water provided each day in your rooms (Reef Club gives you 1 bottle then you have to find coolers to refill yourself or buy your own $$$)

I always take heavy duty bottles and make my own treated water, plus my own coffee maker, so I'm fine there.

*Great dive shop on premises right off of main pool area (no walk through jungle and up/down cliff to get to the boats) You can request rooms closer to the docks when making reservations.

I did like the dive shop and closeness of the pier to the snack bar! I'm not going to enjoy humping gear long walks to and from pier, as I like my gear in my room at night.

*Very nice dive gear lockers with ample rinse tanks

I didn't like the looks of either; rinsed and stored in my room.

*No tipping accepted by staff - ever! (Reef Club has tip jars everywhere)

I tipped frequently, as I sympathize for the workers. (Bleeding heart liberal here.) I'm told Reef Club is no tipping, though??

*Dive sites only 5-10mins from dock, boats come back to resort between dives

Think Reef Club is close, too, and I like that, except for long distance to town. One or other, huh? :huh:

D.D., Whatever works for you buddy. That's why we are all different. We all like different things and do them differently. That seems to work for you and that's great. It's your vacation and you should do it your way. Good Divin Tex, George:thumb:

Gotta have that java in the morning, eh? Wow, you bring your own coffee maker !!!

I must admit though... I'm a bit of a princess - I bring a piece of foam for the hard beds in Coz..

This time I'm also bringing my Zeagle Ranger to try and sell it.
Last time I had an offer of $350. US for it and should have taken it.

The Reef Club does'nt sound the greatest but for all the money I'm saving I can take a taxi into town to eat.
At this point, I'm just praying for NO HURRICANE.
Last year we went around this time and had the best weather ever.
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom