Reef Club, Cozumel???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaFlea

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,
Can anyone give me some recent feedback on the Reef Club Resort in Cozumel? I've seen the place but never stayed there.

Thx.

My girlfriend and returned from staying a week at the Reef Club on April 11th.

The accomodations were better than I had expected. The beds are hard ( as all beds in Cozumel). The rooms were very clean and everything worked. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed at the Adult pool area the entire time we were not diving. Very interesting times there.

The food was very good with plenty of variety. Breakfast starts at 7:00 am( actually 7:15-Never get in a hurry).

The drawbacks were: The pool side bar at the Adult pool closes at 6:00 pm, the location is very far from town and there is NO night life for Adults. All nightlife activities are family oriented.

We are primarily divers and my girlfriend likes to shop. WE will not go back here.

We are looking to go back in December. Probably stay at either Scuba Club or Casa Del Mar.

We dove with Xtabay Divers. I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dario or Camacho. They made us feel like we owned the boat , not them. We were able to go dive where ever we wanted and not follow all the cattle boats. I highly reccomend Xtabay.

I have been diving for over 16 years and this was my 7th trip to Cozumel.

Ralph & Debbie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom