RED AL80 tank boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiburon72157

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find these?

Nope, but if I had a pair I'd give them to you. Why would you want boots on flat bottomed tanks?

thanks...hmmm maybe for protection? for added visability? here on the left coast we use tank boots regardless of the contour of the tank base.

tiburon72157:
thanks...hmmm maybe for protection? for added visability? here on the left coast we use tank boots regardless of the contour of the tank base.

specify red for the boot if the issue is visability...white or yellow would be better choices for underwater.

What are you protecting, a boat deck or the cylinder itself? Tank boots tend to just trap salt and sand, both are detrimental to cylinders.

Red boots could be a fashion statement, tho...especially high-heeled ones.

tiburon72157:
here on the left coast we use tank boots regardless of the contour of the tank base.

per cyklon above, see comments

so you basically use tank boots for no reason at all, other than to use them?

why not save the money?

Other than the wheeled ones, I have not seen red

I use one on my al80 because it looks good (blue one on yellow tank) ... to keep from hearing that grinding noise the tank makes when jockying it around on concrete ... to keep the tank from rolling when laying it down

hmmm , 7 replies, and only one on the question asked ...

DB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom