Recreational Dive Planning software?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....Yep, this is not the first time young, smart engineers made a recommendation that older and more experienced engineers would recognize as flawed. ....
That is exactly what I keep telling them .... but they just stare at me and tell me "You don't know nothing John Snow" :depressed:

.... In your case here, I would simply modify that graphic image to overlay a label that says "Download" on top of the product logo. 10 minutes in Photoshop and 5 minutes to update the page and you're done..
I will tell them - again. But I am just the CEO here and nobody listen to me. Not even the dog.

.... The forum post title was "Features and Pricing", instead of just "Features".
Fixed.

.... Your price list says "$5.99". From a different forum post I read on your site, I have a feeling that the price is really "$5.99/year". Is that correct?.
Price list says "Cost 1 Year License".

.... I am being completely sincere when I say congratulations! I expect that that is major milestone for your company. As a fellow software entrepreneur, I can really appreciate how meaningful that is.
Thank You. It took 4 years to get there.

Often where I end up on a stuartv thread also, I think he tends to have that effect on folks

Hey, it's your lucky weekend. I'm playing a gig with my band tomorrow night. With practice tonight, I'll probably be out of your hair until at least Sunday. :)

That is exactly what I keep telling them .... but they just stare at me and tell me "You don't know nothing John Snow" :depressed:

I will tell them - again. But I am just the CEO here and nobody listen to me. Not even the dog.

Your company must be getting too big. LOL :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom