Record deep dive challenged

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quite frankly, who gives a damn? These are foolish and dangerous attempts that add very little to the scientific endeavor. Mostly ego driven and partially motivated by nationalistic fervor.
My life is not affected one way or the other. If he did it, okay. And if he didn't, that's okay too.

I'm much more concerned about how to get in more diving while traveling with a 2-year old.

I just planned a bit deeper dive on my Subsurface. 21 hours run. I just lack a tank or two. or 50. Anyone willing to help out?

There were people running genetic tests on voter ballots to see if they were made from bamboo. Hundreds gathered to await the return of JFK Jr in Dealey Plaza.

Absolutely no way are you going to resolve this dispute to any doubter‘s satisfaction.

My life is not affected one way or the other. If he did it, okay. And if he didn't, that's okay too.

I'm much more concerned about how to get in more diving while traveling with a 2-year old.
If you crack it, please share, I am interested as well. 😃

So far we just travelled locally to the coast and I’d spend a few days diving during the stay.

I just planned a bit deeper dive on my Subsurface. 21 hours run. I just lack a tank or two. or 50. Anyone willing to help out?
I think I have a SpareAir in my garage.thwt some well meaning but uninformed person gifted me. If you pay shipping I'll send it to you.

If you crack it, please share, I am interested as well. 😃

So far we just travelled locally to the coast and I’d spend a few days diving during the stay.
If I crack it, I'll be a speaker where I share my secrets. With the demand worldwide, I'll become the world's first trilliomaire!

I think I have a SpareAir in my garage.thwt some well meaning but uninformed person gifted me. If you pay shipping I'll send it to you.
Not sure if you're serious or not, but haven't you heard? You can die if you dive with that.
At least that's the story around here

Not sure if you're serious or not, but haven't you heard? You can die if you dive with that.
At least that's the story around here
Only if you split your fins in the middle or so I heard … 😉

Back
Top Bottom