Recommendations for Cancun in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was in Cancun the 3rd week of April and did my diving with Alvaro @ alwaysdiving.com.
I did a 2 tank dive off the point of Cancun and a Cenote dive with him. He listens to you and
is very patient. He actually cares about any concerns you have and wants to know your limits/
experience.
I would not hesitate in recommending him.
I had a great time diving in Cancun! I will definitely be contacting him the next time I'm
going to be diving anywhere in the Riviera Maya.
Always Diving® - Cozumel Scuba Diving & Diving in Cancun

Im 25 years old .. and I remember the moment when I was jumping from the boat to start the most wonderful experience of my life !! Alvaro Gonzalez helps me to control my breath and the scare .. I just enjoyed my diving time! .. I hope to dive this July with my boyfriend .. it´ll be amazing!!

Everyone has figured Scorpio Divers out that you can only get business by making up fake reviews on Scuba Board and Trip Advisor. If you had get some real customers to write such detailed made up dive trips. Be real guys! Who from Missouri writes a review on Trip Advisor in Spanish and English? 12 reviews in 16 days and 81 reviews in less then a year-all excellent-Wow:shocked2:

Who from Missouri writes a review on Trip Advisor in Spanish and English? 12 reviews in 16 days and 81 reviews in less then a year-all excellent-Wow:shocked2:

Entonces nadie de Estados Unidos peude escribir en Espanol? (Or England either!!)
Not surprising there are no reviews older than a year - Scorpio was set up a year ago.

More libel from Divemuch!

Chris

Everyone has figured Scorpio Divers out that you can only get business by making up fake reviews on Scuba Board and Trip Advisor. If you had get some real customers to write such detailed made up dive trips. Be real guys! Who from Missouri writes a review on Trip Advisor in Spanish and English? 12 reviews in 16 days and 81 reviews in less then a year-all excellent-Wow:shocked2:

DIVEMUCH, its always great saying stuff about someone you don't even know and cant really talk about.

We are a business company with all our legal paperwork, bank accounts, insurances, etc. come and check it out if you wish.

I will not give you the pleasure of explaining my self to you more as you dont deserve anymore of our time, we dont even know who you really are? do you exist? Who is Divemuch???

Just to stop you looking any worse: Tripadvisor has the feature of either translating the same review in english, spanish or french, depending on where your IP location gets connected and/or the features you want. So if you actually saw/knew, its the same review, translated by SOFTWARE.

What do you do? whats your real name? where do you live? You sure can consult all our details and know where to find us, who we are what do we do. So, come out of the curtain and see that your posts are based on air. We haven't met you, we don't know your name, where your from, even if you exist?!

Good luck, and keep building that awesome karma.

Jorge Tapia

PS I apologize to the person who started this post as this should not happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom