Recommendation for liveaboard/land & dive operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wadivediva

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi-
I am putting together a dive trip for my husband for Xmas along with my brother and a friend. Any recommendations for liveaboards or dive resorts or even dive operators would be greatly appreciated. We are all AOW with 175-300 dive range, love to do UW photos. Not interested in the spear, fishing stuff. I need to get out of the cold water for awhile and we are looking at May or June. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and happy diving!

There's a group of us that will be on this trip running from Miami to the Bahamas from May 17th through May 23rd.

The trip (on the sailing vessel Juliet) is $1200, $100 for nitrox for the week, plus tips, and your airfare from Washington state. I think you can still bring it in for around $2k per person.

I'm sure there's space available for all four of you.

I'll also throw in a recommendation for the Juliet. Great operation. Great trip.

Just in - another person is interested - he is pretty new and only done 30 or so tropical. What are the diving conditions?

Just in - another person is interested - he is pretty new and only done 30 or so tropical. What are the diving conditions?

It's the Bahamas (quite tropical) so it'll be calm with good viz in the dive locations and an excellent opportunity for this guy to practically double his dive count. They can also do AOW certs and nitrox certs onboard.

wadivediva,

As Brian said, the Bahamas would be a great place to dive. It is tropical, and it is a great place to take underwater photos. My fiance spends 90% of her time down there looking through the lens of a camera!

If you guys are interested in joining us, send me an email to: brandonbrewis@hotmail.com and I will email you a Word document with all of the info. Space is limited, so get in touch with me soon if you want to go. Technically there are 6 spots available right now, but two of them could get snatched up any day now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom