Recommendation for Dive light under $50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelican 2010 , it takes 3 c cells and is an LED light. So far ive got 50 dives on my pair without problems. THey can be bought for between $40 and $50.

lmorin:
Check out the UK Mini Q40 plus eLED on sale for $24.95 at ScubaToys. I bought one for my wife. It's a pocket light. Pull it out when the nook or cranny demands it. Great small light.
I have the regular Q40 and it's bright, very small (allways in my BC pocket) and I've never had an issue with turning it too far and flooding it
My primary light is a UK C8, bright, low cost

... BTW ... That Q40 plus is a Very good price for a 2 watt LED .. I may just get one :D
Oh, and ask Larry if you can get the scubaboard 10% discount on top of that :wink:

Another vote for the UK SL series. Compact, easy to switch on, durable. I keep my SL4 clipped on my harness. It gets a lot of abuse getting tossed into the back of the van, but it just keeps on working.

For nook and cranny searching an Ikelite PCa is plenty bright and about $25. Easy to carry in a BC pocket and makes a good backup at night. Not LED but a great little light.

I picked up the UK SL4. Seems like a nice light.

Also, I've been trying to find an address or email address for Pelican to replace that other light.

The alleged web site for Pelican is confusing. Sent 2 emails-1 bounced back, the other has not replied after a week.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks

lmorin:
Check out the UK Mini Q40 plus eLED on sale for $24.95 at ScubaToys. I bought one for my wife. It's a pocket light. Pull it out when the nook or cranny demands it. Great small light.

sytech:
Also, I've been trying to find an address or email address for Pelican to replace that other light.

The alleged web site for Pelican is confusing. Sent 2 emails-1 bounced back, the other has not replied after a week.

Any information will be appreciated.

Fill out their form, and/or give them a call.

http://www.pelican.com/support/contact.php

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom