Recommend dive shop for cert? (Bay Area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks! I think we're going to check out a few places tomorrow. Will definitely keep updating our progress!

I thought you had decided. My husband and I were both certified at Wallins in Redwood City. We love it - and did both OW and AOW. If you go there, as for Joe Sparks. He's great.

Wallins is a little far from me, but I make the drive every once in a while to give them some of my money. Nice folks. I tend to spread my spending between AWS, Dans, and Wallins. 50/20/20. With the remaining 10% online.

I pretty much decided based on previous recommendations, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check out a couple other places for the heck of it.

sounds good!!! Let us know your thoughts at the end of of all.

Went to Diver Dans today and got us all signed up for the OW course!! We have our first class Wednesday night. We're pretty excited! Thanks to everyone for the tips and the recommendations. Been in to shop twice now, and both people I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. We'll see how the classes go. Will definitely keep our progress updated. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom