Recent Lake Pleasant conditions/reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No diving until August????? :11:

You going out of town for the summer????

My boys will be here for their summer visit. The older one wants to do the PADI Seal team this year. The other one is to young for now. In a few years, we'll all three be diving when they're here.:D

Steve:

I have both Saturday and Sunday open. Would prefer Sunday Morning at Point Vista. What do you think?

Regards, BW

What time on Sunday?

My boys will be here for their summer visit. The older one wants to do the PADI Seal team this year. The other one is to young for now. In a few years, we'll all three be diving when they're here.:D

That sounds like fun....congrats on having the boys home....!!!!

What time on Sunday?
Steve:

Beth and I will be at Point Vista at 7:00 am on Sunday morning. We will try to locate a spot on the lake side (west of the boat ramp) which affords reasonable entry to and from the water.
If conditions to not permit, we will be on the east side of the ramp.

I realize that this may be alittle early for you given the distance you must travel. It's really no problem if you show up later. Beth and I will just hang out until you arrive.

Anyone else who is interested in joining us is more than welcome.

Regards, BW

Steve:

Beth and I will be at Point Vista at 7:00 am on Sunday morning. We will try to locate a spot on the lake side (west of the boat ramp) which affords reasonable entry to and from the water.
If conditions to not permit, we will be on the east side of the ramp.

I realize that this may be alittle early for you given the distance you must travel. It's really no problem if you show up later. Beth and I will just hang out until you arrive.

Anyone else who is interested in joining us is more than welcome.

Regards, BW

I'll be there at 7:00am. I'll meet you on the west side of the boat ramp at Vista Point and we'll go from there.

Steve.

That sounds like fun....congrats on having the boys home....!!!!

Thanks. We always have a lot of fun when they're here. We have season tickets to Sunsplash so we'll be getting wet every day.

Dove Vista Point with Steve this morning. Always a pleasure diving with Steve.

Water was warm to about 25 feet. Visibility better than average (20 to 25 feet). Lots of large fish (catfish and carp).

Surface conditioned were excellent. Light breeze and few boaters. Alot of divers in the area.

Another great day at Lake Pleasant.

One more thing. Found an Apollo Bio Pro fin lying on the bottom during our first dive (black - size small). If this belongs to anyone, please let me know.

BW

Last edited:
One dive at VP this morning. Significant algae bloom between 30 and 50 ft with <2 ft vis at 40ft. Still clears up at depth with temps remaining in the low 50's. Based on past profiles, I guess the lake is down around 25 ft since spring.

My buddy is in Truk this week (again) so I'll need to fill his pockets with fish food when he gets back. :rofl3:

Bob

Dove Vista Point with Steve this morning. Always a pleasure diving with Steve.

Water was warm to about 25 feet. Visibility better than average (20 to 25 feet). Lots of large fish (catfish and carp).

Surface conditioned were excellent. Light breeze and few boaters. Alot of divers in the area.

Another great day at Lake Pleasant.

One more thing. Found an Apollo Bio Pro fin lying on the bottom during our first dive (black - size small). If this belongs to anyone, please let me know.

BW

Thanks Bill. I had a good time. It was great to see all the divers out at Vista Point. I haven't been there since March. Definately fewer boats and jet skis, which was nice.

Steve.

Dove Biesmeyer Pt. this morning with Dan, Cole, and Dave.... had a great time....vis was 20+, temp was ok down to 25 then got a bit chilly...at 40 got cold low 60's....

Saw lots of fish and our old flat head cat under his rock.... it won't be long and he will have to find a new home...the water has dropped a good 10ft from last Monday....It is falling fast...won't be long and the old dam will be dive-able again!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom