Rates for locals different?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed, Mark (Sea Rider) is one of the coolest guys around. Just let him know what accomodation you want and he'll sort it, self catering, basic, or full board (clearly all have differing prices and depends on when you want to go). He's also the cheapest dive center in the area and in my opinion the best. Completely accomodating to whatever you want, provided he's happy........safety first as always.

Hi Kevin, I see you have made 3 posts and all of them are extolling the virtues of Sea Rider. You dont happen to be working with or for them do you? :)

Cheers,
Roger

I have been satisfied in the past in regards to all my diving in the Philippines. I never asked for discounts because conpared to what I pay here at home, it is already a good deal. I am not hard up to save a buck, I would pay either way when it comes to diving. I wanted to know because I was planning on doing more dives on this trip than previous trips. I wanted to see of I could stretch my budget a little further. Thank you all for the great feedback.

Hi Roger, nah, just fortunate to have found them and go diving there at least every month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom