Rash Guard or .... ??? Totally confused...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys... I am going to order it tomorrow.
On_Two_Wheels >
Calling me as Jim is perfectly OK since everybody else does :)
I'm at Catalina Island, Avalon to be exact.
Also I see you're from Moreno Valley. That's close where I normally reside: "Lake Elsinore".

Well, that dive skin is a smokin' deal but I'm going dry so no point. How long are you at catalina? If you're actually live in Lake elsinore, let me know if you ever need a dive buddy. Where does the Capt part come from? I work at March.

Now that you've gotten an answer, if we continue a "conversation" this thread will become very boring to everyone else. :)

At that price, forget under armor!!!! I might even get one when it's that cheap! Great find by diver 85!!

For $25? Heck yeah!!!

But UnderArmour compression Tee and short are still better than rashguards though just because they dry a lot quicker than the rashguard, not to mention feeling a lot lighter on the body than the typical rashguard.

I was about to start a thread asking the same question about dive skins and such. I'll be taking the OW course sometime between mid July and mid August in San Diego. I'll definitely be looking for dive buddies around then.

Back
Top Bottom