Rare sighting at the dive park...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paradicio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went out to the dive park today and had a very rare sighting indeed!!

No, it wasn't a Giant Black Sea Bass or a Great White Shark...or even any kind of shark...

Nope, what we saw was much more rare! Dr. Bill himself in a shiny new wetsuit...totally devoid of holes!

Ok, yes...it's a 3/2, but it's a start! Here's a shot that I'm sure will end up in a before/after piece a few years from now! :)

photo12.jpg

Are you SURE this isn't a PhotoShot job? (After all, all the Palin artists are now out of work.)

Congrats on the new suit Dr. Bill!!..next time go for a Short on the legs :wink:

Ha, Sean... you got me there! As for it being new, it has actually been sitting in my dive locker for six years waiting for my old 3mm to wear out (which it did). I just haven't taken the new one on any trips to the tropics.

Must admit I almost didn't recognize myself in the new suit. Good thing I was there when you took the picture!

Always nice to see new divers at the dive park in their shiny new neoprene suits. Congratulations on the new wet suit!

Hey Sean, how did the one of Tina and me turn out? I must have dwarfed your poor wife! Did our fangs show? Hope she is feeling better.

Kinda grainy, but it's the best we could get from her phone...

Your fangs came out splendidly, unfortunately she did not open her mouth wide enough to show hers. Usually opening her mouth is not a problem, it's getting her to close it that is the project...

She's feeling better thanks, unfortunately she missed our 3rd dive, but we'll be in the water again soon enough!

photo13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom