Raider III On The Way!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sparkinator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well after spending all day on the net researching different lights I decided that this was the best "Bang For The Buck".

I'll let you know after I get it if it is what it sounds to be... If it is then I may look at getting the sock and possibly a back up light for this... Stay tuned!

I expect you'll like the light, but do post your findings.

I've had a number of people heading south over the winter choose the Raider III and IV because they like the fact that the light has three light setting (100%, 50% and 10%). The idea being they can adjust the light to minimize the fish being frightened during their night dives.

Mat.

I expect you'll like the light, but do post your findings.

I've had a number of people heading south over the winter choose the Raider III and IV because they like the fact that the light has three light setting (100%, 50% and 10%). The idea being they can adjust the light to minimize the fish being frightened during their night dives.

Mat.

...that's one of the reasons I bought a Raider III (also have a Raider I too)...the light output adjustability....rechargable....and rotary magnetic switch so it doesn't flood or turn on unless I want it to.

Thanks Mat... Will do!

I also am headed to Saba Christmas week so I might not be able to get a dive in until then...

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom