Rabbit Island Local Divers Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
DSC_0184-1-1.jpg

He says yes, if we can get enough people (10?)

This is a "who would be interested" thread.

We need to plan two consecutive dates for weather contingencies....still it might not not happen. Plan B may need to be Baby Bardge or Kahala Bardge.

If it does...the diving is stellar and this is one comfy boat. I would LOVE to explore Rabbit Island...maybe have a cook-out. The Elysium now has auto-pilot and a Grill.

Needs to be a drift for competent divers, etc, etc.

Month of September I was thinking...?

I'll do it next week. Auto pilot and grill but does it have "her"? :)

I posted in the other thread that you mentioned this trip on . . . but I'm extremely interested. I might jinx this, though - I've had three of these trips cancelled for weather before.

Whether I can go depends on what the days are and what times. Are you talking weekdays or weekends?

I'm interested as well, but I can only make a weekend day. And I was also signed up for the same trips with chepar (IDH club).

Oh, and I'm out of town 9/1 - 9/11.

Weekend would be best for most I asume. I am "scheduled" to come back on 8/9 but would extend for the dive trip or if K whines too much :) But I may still have to go to work too....Work sucks! Jim, would you guys consider adopting then you would have a built in dive buddy!

I just spent this weekend diving on the Elysium, hands down the best ran dive boat I have ever been on.

I was in Hawaii for a job interview and things are looking like I will be moving there. If the company can put together a relocation package for me I should be there sometime in August or early September.

Long story short, if its on a weekend and I'm in town, count me in :)

PS. Alex wouldn't shut up about his new Auto-pilot. Jim kept looking for an auto-inflating blow-up doll Captain in the box.

Mark

How much is this going to cost? What day and what time?

Melissa

What about it CATHERINE?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom