Quiet (ish) areas on Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And thanks Tom, Chalok looks like it can offer the kind of feel I'm after and I'm researching researching suitable shops I can find in that area.

What, I'm chopped liver? Shark chum?? I'm very sensitive, you know, and I said Chalook first.... (dramatic pause while I whine and whimper)

Seriously,though, I work (and live) in Chalook, so if you narrow it down to that, PM me and I can tell you some more. Koh Tao, for it's size, has quite a variety of customer types these days (way more than 8 years ago when I first came... before luggage had wheels), and one can find the right spot if pointed in the right direction.

Just follow the lubber line.

Sorry.... it's late, and I'm on a visa run. That was awful diving humor.

Crystal Dive is a good recommendation for a DM programme.

Big Blue Tech and the MV Trident run excellent tech courses.

Deep Down Productions on Mae Haad main (down) street offer awesome videography courses and internships. There are several other videography operations on the island, all good I think, but I have no personal experience of them.

Chalok is quieter, although -depending on your budget- there are some very nice resorts around the Sairee area (but far enough walk away from the noise).

Cheers fellas,

Still not quite found exactly where to go and still looking worldwide , so all info is still greatly appreciated.

Mg , I've pm'd you with a few more details ( hopefully !)

Regards

MLC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom