Quick DryFob Review (spoiler - it worked)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parzdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I spent a week diving in Bonaire. We were staying at Buddy Dive and were driving a Renault Duster Oroch. The key has electronics and we got a plastic dry container from Buddy Dive. But I had a DryFob already and decided to use it since it was more compact externally and the threads and double o-ring much more secur,e. The key, in a ziplock bag with some cash, fit in the DryFob without a problem. I have a clip tied onto the DryFob with cave line and clipped it to a d-ring. Didn't have any problems.

Thank you @parzdiver for the review and for getting a DRYFOB for your trip. Divers showing and telling their fellow divers and dive shops about the product is the greatest complement and always makes us smile. We appreciate you helping us spread the word about DRYFOB :)

We may have been in Bonaire at the same time. I too had just bought a dryfob (in my case a dryfob-L). As you say it works really well. I use bungy cord through one of the lid cutouts to attach it to a bolt snap. The dry fob clips nicely inside my ninja pocket equipped BCD.
Took mine down below 90' without any problems (containing the key fob for the truck I rented from AB trucks, my STINAPA print out and some cash). A really great buy!

Back
Top Bottom