Questions about Fantasy Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think there are three zip-line operators on the island...at least there were a while back. Pirates of the Caribbean seems to be popular. I have never tried it myself...I just can't seem to give up any dives to try something else :idk:

There are several zip line operators on the island. We typically use The Pirates of the Caribbean Zip Line as well as the South Shore Canopy Tour.

Here is a video of the South Shore Tour to give you an idea on just how much fun it is.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we can’t wait to see you in Roatan!

Now we are talking zip-lines. Those looked a lot bigger than what we did in Mexico. Thanks.

Snagel

That looks like the real deal huh? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'm sure your 15-year old will be in heaven...and probably you too! :D

You actually have several options during your stay for different island tours. Shopping tours are the most popular but guests really seem to enjoy the horseback riding tour. Water taxis are easily accessible on the west end of the island and can be an inexpensive way of getting a beautiful water view.

Here is a video of what you can expect to see on some of the tours.

Did somebody say shopping??? Be aware...Roatan would not be considered a place for "retail therapy", but they did just open the new Mega-Mall near Fantasy Island :wink:

If you want a truly unique shopping experience, look up "Yaba Ding Ding" in Coxen Hole. It's right along side the supermarket (Eldon's, I think) and they stock genuine Honduran articles. The owner's name is Terri and she is a really nice person...I try to get by there whenever I can - her tie-dye creations are FUN :D

"Shopping" did someone say "Shopping" at a dive resort.
I have only one thing to say about that-----HERESY :angrymob:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom