Questions about diving on the honeymoon in both Kauai & Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Schnitzer:
Wow guys... thanks so much for your help! ScubaBoard is the best!!!

We're staying at the Princeville in Kauai (north shore but we'll have a car so we won't mind going to Poipu area for diving) and the Four Seasons in Maui. I will be picking up those guide books, in fact let me order them now!

getting very excited for the wedding and honeymoon... thanks again!

If you're in Princeville you have to go to the Queen's Bath, my wife loved it. But unfortunatly it has become REALLY popular because of the Ultimate Guide so get there early before it gets busy. I just got my OW in Kauai, and all of my diving was shore diving on the South Shore and there was tons to see including two octupi mating and nesting!

UltimateAg:
If you're in Princeville you have to go to the Queen's Bath, my wife loved it. But unfortunatly it has become REALLY popular because of the Ultimate Guide so get there early before it gets busy. I just got my OW in Kauai, and all of my diving was shore diving on the South Shore and there was tons to see including two octupi mating and nesting!

Yeah Queen's Bath is on our list :thumbup:

Congrats on getting your certification!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom