Questionnaire to identify risk factors in travelers site blocked as threat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The link works just fine for me in Firefox and Chrome. I might have to bookmark it. I've always just used the paper they give you on the flight but it would be nice to have it prepared in advance. One less thing to worry about I guess.
Which? The Data or Customs. I guess you mean Customs, but could you set the arrival date? The FMM link is working ok: Instituto Nacional de Migración - Forma Migratoria Múltiple

customs can be done in baggage claim.
After you find one, sure.

there is normally enough time to fill immigration out in line if they do not have the forms on the plane.
After you find one. No one likes to lose their place in line.

The question is do you want to do business with a company that would engage in such tactics in the first place?
I don't like it, but I figure that google, firefox, and other search engines do as well.

I don't like it, but I figure that google, firefox, and other search engines do as well.

Not Firefox.

Not Firefox.
Yeah, well, when I'm on FF, I use google search along with some of their other products. They have too much on me already, but not much to do about that.

I'll take my prepared FMM and do the others when I get there I guess.

We just arrived on the 3rd, Coz airport did not even give out the questionnaires or ask any questions regarding Covid. No Temp checks, mask required, almost normal. But it was really nice exiting and not having as many timeshare poeple after you as soon as you come out the door.

Fire up your VPN and run the link through virus total. Those sites are typically very insecure and rife with watering hole attacks from various nefarious organizations.

I did it for you and 3/79 find it malicious. Inconclusive, but proceed with caution is my best guidance. I certainly wouldn't enter any personal information.

Please don't use Chrome, Avast are rank amateurs, google invented selling your data.

We just arrived on the 3rd, Coz airport did not even give out the questionnaires or ask any questions regarding Covid. No Temp checks, mask required, almost normal. But it was really nice exiting and not having as many timeshare poeple after you as soon as you come out the door.

We had to fill them out when we were leaving Cozumel. Hey, it's Mexico. But getting thru security was a breeze, don't take nothing off, shoes, belts, etc, don't empty pockets, don't worry about liquids, laptops. It was like ok we got your money now just get out.

OK came in thru DFW today. At about 45 minutes prior to the flight the gate agent, in broken English, stated everyone needed to scan a QR code to fill out a health questionnaire from Mexico prior to boarding and we needed to save the screenshot for entry to Mexico. Total Cluster F&CK, newer I phones are factory set to do QR codes but not Android unless you download the app. At the bottom QR printout there was the address.
https://afac.hostingerapp.com//
Basic contact tracing info they want on your day off travel. No one in Mexico was checking if you had done it on arrival.

Another item: Friend had to go over to the customs window because he had declared some items for his boat and had to pay duty. While paying at the window he noticed anther gal at a computer monitor watching a thermal scan of the passengers as they passed through.
Just because they did not have a thermometer in their had don't think they weren't checking temps.

I came through CZM on Saturday on United. They gave us 3 forms on the flight, immigration, customs, and a health tracking form (on copy paper). Someone took each at three different locations in the airport entry maze. All good, well except for the 20something that puked through her mask while in line. Everybody's masks got a little tighter :eek:, but the airport crew was quick to reroute the line and clean up the mess. I suspect alcohol was involved in both making and cleaning up the mess. :vomit::)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom