Questionnaire to identify risk factors in travelers site blocked as threat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Avast anti-virus identifies it as a threat and blocks it as does google.

I had three sites saved for forms:

that one,

the FMM immigration form that works fine,

and the Datos de identificación (Identification data) form with questions about what I am bringing - but it will not allow an arrival date after 06/08/2020...?!​

I wonder why I can select the 17th of August for arrival on the last one?

As of a couple weeks back they give you what looks to a localy produced questionnaire basically asking if you have a fever or covid which you fill out in line.
Then no one collects it

As of a couple weeks back they give you what looks to a localy produced questionnaire basically asking if you have a fever or covid which you fill out in line.
Then no one collects it
This one? http://afac.hostingerapp.com/?__cf_...DAqZymX5u29YdKFL_kaTcBBrjjjpzZTwQadt3ODGzNaWs
Or did I save it wrong? It still gets blocked by google and Avast.

This one that goes to Customs I'd really like to print and take, but it won't let me set an arrival date more than three days away: Datos de identificación

Avast is a virus in and of itself.
Outstanding antivirus. So what's your problem?

Nope just the standard immigration and customs forms were handed out on the flight (I keep a supply of forms in my bag and fill them out in advance). As of a couple weeks back, once you are there they handed out a basic health questionnaire which was run off a copy machine. Due to the low traffic everything went quickly and efficiently. They were happy to see tourists.
By the way AVG (not much better than Avast) blocked your URL as 'Phishing'
Heading down Sunday if anything changes I will let you know.

Avast harvests and sells your click data. No Bueno.
Ok, so that's news. But Antivirus company shuts down its data-harvesting arm after getting caught red-handed

And Update: Avast kills Jumpshot data-collection business after privacy concerns mount

Nope just the standard immigration and customs forms were handed out on the flight
That'd be fine if they did, but I have been on flights without handouts, and I hate to let the line pass me while I look for one and complete it on arrival. I can print the FMM okay, but would like to print the Customs form with the correct arrival date. I don't have a printer at home so I'd need more than three days advance, especially arriving on a Monday.

The link works just fine for me in Firefox and Chrome. I might have to bookmark it. I've always just used the paper they give you on the flight but it would be nice to have it prepared in advance. One less thing to worry about I guess.

Then no one collects it

I never even got that form on the way in. And on the way out they gave me some form to fill out since I couldn't get the QR code to work. And then the lady looked at it, but never collected it. I threw it away in Miami.

If you can do the Immigration form that's all you need intially, customs can be done in baggage claim. Unless you are traveling in first class there is normally enough time to fill immigration out in line if they do not have the forms on the plane. For some odd reason there has been a bit of a dip in travel to Mexico over the last 4 months. Seems like the airlines supply of forms is pretty good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom