Questionnaire to identify risk factors in travelers site blocked as threat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I came through CZM on Saturday on United. They gave us 3 forms on the flight, immigration, customs, and a health tracking form (on copy paper). Someone took each at three different locations in the airport entry maze. All good, well except for the 20something that puked through her mask while in line. Everybody's masks got a little tighter :eek:, but the airport crew was quick to reroute the line and clean up the mess. I suspect alcohol was involved in both making and cleaning up the mess. :vomit::)

I don't want to get old and die, but boy am I glad I'm not 20 something anymore.

newer I phones are factory set to do QR codes but not Android unless you download the app.
Google has built it into Android for at least the past 4 years. Maybe some MFG remove it?

Good you provided the link for those who cannot figure out how to do QR codes.

When out at restaurants that no longer provide menus, I see a surprising number of people fumbling with their phones to figure out their QR code to bring up the menu.

Back
Top Bottom