Question on used BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it shirt time again Scott?
BTW, sorry for the hijack.

Just wanted to say that I bought a used Zeagle Tech around 12 years ago (from my instructor). He had been using it up north to support a drysuit rig. I am still using this BC as my main kit and it has only ever had one problem. The material around the LP inflator got frayed. I took it to a local Zeagle dealer who sent it up to Zephyrhills and true to their lifetime warranty, within 2 weeks I had my BC back repaired and better than before....oH yeh! no charge but shipping.
Take care of your gear and it will last a long...long time.

Wow, the response from this board is incredible. Thanks for all the great information.

I ended up buying a used Zeagle Escape. Checked it out as Herman suggested. It's 4 years old but everything looks like brand new. Tried it out in 12 feet of sea water and it trimmed up well so I'll be diving with it next weekend.

Thanks for the help everyone. - Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom