Question on the ATX200 1/2 inch plug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mokkaran

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys....I'm thinking about getting the ATX 200 set from APEK...However, I'm still worry about its custom half inch hose. Seem like I have to put the 1/2 inch adapter on the 1st stage in order to convert the 1/2 inch port into 3/8 inch port. My question is " will there be any affect on the gas-flow system from the 1st stage to 2nd stage after the 1/2 inch adapter on board?"=-)

you will never notice any difference. many people just plug the 1/2 port and use one of the remaining 3/8 ports .
Joens

1/2" hoses aren't really custom anymore - if your LDS cannot order one for you, there are plenty of sources on the web for them. There's no REAL need to plug it or convert it to 3/8", however you might find both a 1/2"-3/8" adapter, and 1/2" plug, to be worthy additions to your save-a-dive kit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom