Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power. 2 boats, a nice 50' twin-hull racing boat, and a 50' fishing/dive boat. Racing boat must be able to top 100mph.

POH-TAY-TOH, POH-TAH-TOH, or TATER?

sail boat- I LOVE sailing like any good baltimoron. but alas, until you get down to Annapolis, not many know how. ITs gross though, because should you capsize and wall into the Harbour, then you have to trek up to Hopkins and get your Teatnus over....

favourite bumber sticker slogan? mine is "If you think education is expensive, try ignoracne".... it fits sooo well with my old Baltimore.

wstein:
Sure I am always up to see perverted tourist. :eyebrow:
Here you go.
Mind you these were all taken today, all within a half hour.
It's like some sort of weird phenomena I just recently noticed.

Favorite bumper sticker: If you can read this, flip me over.

New Question: Ferry or Train?

once I took the fairy from Haifa in Israel to Athens..... it was WONDERFUL. I hate trains in America, however they are first class and then some compared to trains in india!!!

hahahah they are all obessed with the bull's something special!!!

Longest LayoveR?

The slogan of the Special Operations Groups has always been: "When you have them by the b***s, their hearts and minds will surely follow!"

I guess that's what the picture series is all about. What do you think?

You guys have unanswered questions all over the place. Baltimoron, you started this thread why aren't you keeping these people in line?

XJae, those photos are hilarious! At least when you're having a really bad day all you have to do is look out your window and laugh at the tourist. Wish I was in NYC now so I could go shopping at H & M. Love that place!

Okay, someone needs to go back and answer some questions.

Mel

baltimoron:
Longest LayoveR?

18 hours in Amsterdam, on our way to Tel Aviv...
we made the mistake of leaving the airport to go shopping and catch a nap in a hotel - El Al was not happy with us!

apple pie a la mode or chocolate cake? (yes, I realize all my questions are about food, I'm hungry most of the time :D)

Longest layover: 1 day.

Okay, all previous questions that have been left unanswered are void and invalid. Moving on with one post, one answer, and one question.

Favorite chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom