Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
suthnbelle:
Stirred for me.

Q: What is your worst job of all time?
Sitting still for my own funeral.

Tomato:

Pronounced "Toe-MAY-toe" or "Toe-MOT-Toe" ?

(Yes, you're right suthnbelle. We would miss you both. Don't ever stop goofing off at work! :D )

ScubaFishee:
Tomato:

Pronounced "Toe-MAY-toe" or "Toe-MOT-Toe" ?

(Yes, you're right suthnbelle. We would miss you both. Don't ever stop goofing off at work! :D )

A: Toe-MAY-toe

Yes, I hope I never stop goofing off at work! :cheering: What a dull place it would be.

Q: Who has turned cartwheels in their workplace? ME! Who else?

suthnbelle:
Stirred for me.

Q: What is your worst job of all time?

Beer taster at a brewery...ohhh the horror of that job, drinking and tasting beer all day!!
:coke: :cheers:

you favorite piece of clothing?

suthnbelle:
I always sit here and spin the wheels on the cart at work... gets my hands real dirty though. :D

Sunlight or Moonlight?

wstein:
you favorite piece of clothing?

A pair of lowrider jeans that fit PERFECT, and a beautiful 50s short, black organza dress I just bought for the holidays.

What is your most disgusting throw up story?

suthnbelle:
A: Toe-MAY-toe

Yes, I hope I never stop goofing off at work! :cheering: What a dull place it would be.

I have spun around in my chair until dizzy. Does that count?

favorite magazine?

ScubaFishee:
The piece that is removed last.

Sunlight or moonlight?

Sunlight, never heard of anyone saying nice moontan you have there.

starlight or starbright?

Okay we have 3 questions floating around. I'll answer two.

Sunlight or Moonlight? Depends on the situation. I love the sunlight for a day outside but the moonlight is great for a romantic walk on the beach.

Favorite Magazine? I don't really have a favorite. I like National Geographic, any scuba diving magazine that I get my hands on, and of course Cosmo (that's a joke)!

Someone answer my question above.

suthnbelle:
A pair of lowrider jeans that fit PERFECT, and a beautiful 50s short, black organza dress I just bought for the holidays.

What is your most disgusting throw up story?

Hmmmm, I was 17 and drunk on Jim Beam, I threw up all over myself then asked some woman to marry me. Thank god she laughed at me and said no. Then I threw up all inside my best friends brand new car. Only after walking through a camp fire to go pee. Haven't talked to JB since.

Favorite holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom