Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wstein:
Sunlight, never heard of anyone saying nice moontan you have there.

starlight or starbright?
Starlight

wstein:
Favorite holiday?
Christmas. I get more dive toys!

Favorite board game?

ScubaFishee:
Favorite board game?

Ummmm, pin the tail on the.....oh wait, that isn't a board game
:crafty:

Risk

chunky or smooth peanut butter?

wstein:
Hmmmm, I was 17 and drunk on Jim Beam, I threw up all over myself then asked some woman to marry me. Thank god she laughed at me and said no. Then I threw up all inside my best friends brand new car. Only after walking through a camp fire to go pee. Haven't talked to JB since.

Favorite holiday?

That is funny. Here's mine...In high school I went with a group of girls to the State Fair here in Raleigh. We were standing under this ride, think it was the Tilt a Wheel, where you start out going like a ferris wheel then it turns horizontal. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Well, it had rained the night before so the rides still were a little wet. While we're standing in line waiting our turn and looking up at the people riding the ride, we feel this wet stuff falling on us. Of course, everyone thinks it's rain until I look at this girls hat in front of me and there are brown chunks of stuff on her hat. I sniffed my shirt and about threw up myself. Someone had vomited while riding the ride and it was spraying all over us. Needless to say we had to go wash out our hair in the bathroom and buy some sort of shirt to wear the rest of the day. I ended up buying this henious Def Leopard shirt.

Favorite holiday is Christmas.

What is the most flattering thing someone has said to you?

suthnbelle:
What is the most flattering thing someone has said to you?

Hmmmm, a couple of things....I was once told I have bedroom eyes or another time I was told by a ex that I was the man of her dreams (I guess she woke up from that dream).

Same question, next person.

wstein:
Hmmmm, a couple of things....I was once told I have bedroom eyes or another time I was told by a ex that I was the man of her dreams (I guess she woke up from that dream).

Same question, next person.

People tell me I have pretty blue eyes and a pretty smile. I like the smile compliment but I think it's because I'm always smiling!

next person...same question..

suthnbelle:
People tell me I have pretty blue eyes and a pretty smile. I like the smile compliment but I think it's because I'm always smiling!..

How U doin'? :eyebrow:

People always say i'm cute cos of my dimples... :boings:

Shaken or stirred?

Scuba_freak:
Shaken or stirred?
didn't i just see that go by...
i'll go with stirred, screw james bond.

suthnbelle:
People tell me I have pretty blue eyes and a pretty smile. I like the smile compliment but I think it's because I'm always smiling!

next person...same question..
very nice... my eyes are green with a brown sunburst in the middle which is usually the compliment i get from the ladies. it usually comes right before a slap and the words, where'd you get those eyelashes, i'd kill for those eyelashes, what a waste on a guy.

new question: does anyone want to see the pics of the bull i mentioned yesterday?
(i brought in my camera and the tourists were out in full force)

I don't really know what you are talking about, but if you quote it for me, sure.

What kind of car does H2Andy (Just took you to start a process.) drive? I am going to take a swig at this.... I think he drives either an Acura, Toyota, or a Nissan....

XJae:
new question: does anyone want to see the pics of the bull i mentioned yesterday?
(i brought in my camera and the tourists were out in full force)

Sure I am always up to see perverted tourist. :eyebrow:

chicken noodle soup or tomato soup?

suthnbelle:
What is your most disgusting throw up story?
Got severe vertigo on a dive and spewed my breakfast of scambled eggs, sausage, etc through my reg (and it kept on working just like my instructor always claimed it would when he stressed keeping it in your mouth). After I was sure I was done, I switch to my octo and thumbed the dive.

Power boat or sail boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom