Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SKIVE??? i think you mean slack off, as often as possible being in sales that happens alot. . . thats when i lurk here

BTW i looked up skive in @ dictionary.com

Fav. teacher from school? Can be from any grade or college or even Diving

diverindeep:
No man...that won't happen! But just think...if you did get bit by one on your first dive, you could enjoy many years of care-free diving after that! The chances of it happening twice are waaaaay up there...hehe

Q: name two sharks that will wander into fresh water...(Ah, ok just one will do)

I know bull sharks will

Q: if i get bit on my first OW dive will it be life threatning?

BTW, there are about 42 species of sharks, rays and skates (all normally salt water creatures)that can live in fresh water.

A: Depends. If you're close to a medical facility, and you don't get bit in a bad spot, you will most definitley live. If you're in the middle of nowhere and it takes your arm off (which it won't), you will most likely bleed out and die.

Q: Who knows what a skate is?

teknitroxdiver:
BTW, there are about 42 species of sharks, rays and skates (all normally salt water creatures)that can live in fresh water.

A: Depends. If you're close to a medical facility, and you don't get bit in a bad spot, you will most definitley live. If you're in the middle of nowhere and it takes your arm off (which it won't), you will most likely bleed out and die.

Q: Who knows what a skate is?
a: isint that a stingray without the stinger?

q: Is it bad to put your buddy between you and the shark?

jhbryaniv:
SKIVE??? i think you mean slack off, as often as possible being in sales that happens alot. . . thats when i lurk here

BTW i looked up skive in @ dictionary.com

Fav. teacher from school? Can be from any grade or college or even Diving

Oh yeah I mean slack off too....
(Hey! *Gimme a Hi Five* that's why I hang around here too.. and it's happening more oft since I'm hooked onto this oh-so-silly-but-fun game in this thread)

Fav Teacher from Diving: Got to be from my first OW.
A v cute divemaster in v tiny speedos.... :05:

Next Question :
What is your fave kind of marine life, , or one that you really look forward to seeing on ur dive trips??

nope

most embarassing moment diving?

jhbryaniv:
most embarassing moment diving?

No, no, no I'm not telling. It happened above water in the ocean - that's all I'm saying.

What's on your shower curtain (and no one say mold)?

suthnbelle:
No, no, no I'm not telling. It happened above water in the ocean - that's all I'm saying.

What's on your shower curtain (and no one say mold)?
Aww! Come on! just one more little hint?
I don't have a shower curtain... I have glass block walls.

What are you allergic to?

why won't u tell us???? you scared??? lol

Umm Bee stings

Again most embarrasing moment while diving?

Scubakevdm:
Aww! Come on! just one more little hint?
I don't have a shower curtain... I have glass block walls.

What are you allergic to?

I'll have to save it for the Key Largo trip. Let's just say I'll never drink a smoothie from Jamba Juice on an empty stomach right before diving.

I'm allergic to men! ha ha just kidding. Actually I have bad allergies. Allergic to common stuff, dust, mold, ragweed, etc. Have to take meds year round for it.

next person answer embarrassing moment question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom