Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
suthnbelle:
I'll have to save it for the Key Largo trip. Let's just say I'll never drink a smoothie from Jamba Juice on an empty stomach right before diving.

I'm allergic to men! ha ha just kidding. Actually I have bad allergies. Allergic to common stuff, dust, mold, ragweed, etc. Have to take meds year round for it.

next person answer embarrassing moment question...

Let's see, there's so many to choose from... Going in with an empty tank while you're guiding a group is up there, but I don't know if that's worse than ripping one underwater, thinking no one will hear it and everyone does.

My question is what the heck is Jamba Juice?

Scubakevdm:
Let's see, there's so many to choose from... Going in with an empty tank while you're guiding a group is up there, but I don't know if that's worse than ripping one underwater, thinking no one will hear it and everyone does.

It is a chain in Southern California that makes these AWESOME fresh smoothies. They just don't taste so great the second time around.

Scubakevdm:

A kind of smoothie. *Yum*

Next question:
What's the meanest thing you have done to anyone? :drejnd:

meanest thing.... dated my GF for over 4 years. :07: :10:

Dive with a snorkel or without?
(don't ask me what a snorkel is either since I would have to dig mine out from the bottom of my dive box to tell you.)

crpntr133:
Dive with a snorkel or without?
(don't ask me what a snorkel is either since I would have to dig mine out from the bottom of my dive box to tell you.)

No preference. (Don't really use a snorkel tho..)

Next Question:
What's the real deal behind the story of the hare and the tortise: What really went behind the scenes? :eyebrow:

The race was fixed.

Snowmobile or Jet Ski

ummmmmm have to jet ski, hurts less when you wipe out . . . usually

coffee or tea?

neither, but tea if I have to pick one

Danish or Bagel?

bagel

Plain or cream cheese

cream cheese (honey-flavored... yum!)

toasted or non-toasted?

Status
Not open for further replies.