Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't be . . . it is a sign of my anal retentive tendencies!

Doing quarry stuff for a couple of weekends, then a St Lawrence trip at the end of September and I just booked flights to FLL for December to dive the Keys. Hope to drive to Moorehead, NC in early October to dive there.

Why you not diving?

NONE! I've been on my best behavior!! :blinking:

What you eating for lunch? I'm hungry .. gotta go find something to eat

And why no one wants to dive with you?

NONE! I've been on my best behavior!! :blinking:

Where's the fun in that?

What you eating for lunch? I'm hungry .. gotta go find something to eat

Roast beef sandwich, cottage cheese, and fruit

And why no one wants to dive with you

You obviously have never met me!

Why do queens get to ask more than one question?

Cuz Queens rule dude!!!!

Your lunch sounds too healthy!!!!!

Why don't you come up and dive with us at Dutch or jump on the ITTI trip to St. Lawrence? I think the boats are full for St. Lawrence but they are working on a shore dives. Besides the Surface Interval fun is almost better then the diving.

Do you think I'm crazy? (That's my question) You've sicked your brothers on me. I ain't dumb enough to come to them (at least until I finish that Kung Foo Fighting class).

Must admit Dutch Springs looks interesting on the web site. What is the ITTI trip to St. Lawrence?

Dutch is good for goofing off and training.

ITTI - DNY has planned a trip to the St Lawrence River to dive some wrecks. We are adding shore dives now since the boats are full and we still have people interested in going. Most of us are staying at The Ledges which is close to the docks where the boat is leaving. Most of us are driving up - although it turns out I may be flying in from Iowa because of a work event. Long story. Here is the link.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/dive-ny/273791-dny-invades-thousand-islands-sept-26-27-2009-a.html

Looks interesting!

So, how does a cartoon cavewoman in Delaware get hooked up with psycho-killers in New York and go diving in Pennsylvania?

Back
Top Bottom