Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can't run or jog but can sprint uphill? Fascinating.

I run, lift weights, and play soccer.

What did you get banned from/for?

It's all about the core baby! Core strong, sprints work. Pounding doesn't no matter how good the core . .thus no longer any horseback riding, skiing, or running. Bummer!

Got banned for being me!! :) I suggested that a particular thread was getting old and they were beating a very dead horse . . .had a little help from one of my DNY brothers and we both got banned. We are planning a banning party. You wanno come?

That sounds un-American (the banning, not the banning party). That genuinely sounds outrageous. Sure I'll come.

Where are we going?

THrashers . . which by the way you got me craving now!!!!!!

YOu gonna bring the ketsup cuz you know how rude the Thrasher folks are on that topic

Look, I can put up with the Grottos (barely), have to hold my nose at the Pepsi, but Ketchup on Thrashers is a tragedy - Vinegar. But given your delicate state at having been banned (I can see how devastated you are) I will cut you slack and bring the red stuff.

Heinz or Delmonte?

Hunts dude, hunts . . . ALONG with Malt Vinegar and lots of salt! Followed up by a frozen hershey bar . . .let the fun begin!

So you don't eat mayo or ketsup -- you from mars?

I eat ketchup (and on fries too) I just don't want to ruin the perfection that is Thrashers. If you add the vinegar to it, you can come.

What ice cream place afterward - the Ice Cream Store or Royal Treat?

The little shack next to thrashers is fine . . I'm not picky

So how does a Virginia boy know so much about Thrashers?

Lucky guess? (I vacation in Rehoboth every year)

Favorite Movie?

It's a wonderful life to be inspired; Steel Magnolias for a reminder that life happens; or Beaches to remember to say what we mean while we can.

You?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom