Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't watch much TV, so really don't know what is even out there. I watch Monk religiously (and Psych, but mainly because it comes on after Monk). I also watch Myth Busters, but not every week (I love it, but am usually tied up with something else when it is on). I will confess that I have become a fan of both America's Got Talent (Go Voices of Glory - and how could the judges have gotten rid of Charles DeWayne?) and Dancing with the Stars. And, of course Redskins games.

Prefer watching sporting events on TV or in person?

Depends on sport: Basketball and Hockey live; baseball and football TV;

My kids LIVE for myth busters . . they are hysterical about it.

life of the party or casual observer

That is an interesting question! Requires a bit of introspection. Depends on the crowd. I am actually a bit shy by nature, so am sometimes a bit reserved if I don't know people. Can be LOP, even with a group of new people, but don't need to be center of attention and am happy being the observer.

You?

I eat up all the energy in the room . . . some say that is good, some bad. But I am a people watcher - it is hysterical to watch how people manuever through life.

Party of 50 or group of 5?

Depends on how well I know the 5 or some of the 50, but would be fine with either. If close friends, would prefer the 5 most times because I would have closer bonds with them, but would have a blast with the 50 too.

You?

5 -- I'm half deaf in one ear so trying to keep track of the mumblings in a room of 50 is annoying for me. But the more the merrier too.

I'm in need of a pepsi! You got any you can throw my way?

Yuck my keyboard is all sticky now!!!!

You gonna clean up this mess Mr. Scuba Do Yoda Kung Foo Redskin?

Just use CAve Diver's pink panties (rumor has it he wears Depends underneath - very absorbant)

Is that true?

I don't know as I've not had the opportunity to observe Cave Diver's panties . . . ScubaSteve told me CD's panties were pink . . .

How do you know he wears depends?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom