Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two questions! GONG!!!! Sorry . . . I'm sending the thread police to rough you up a bit and remind you of the rules young man!

Betty got so brilliant by maintaining a very healthy diet of pepsi, chocolate, poptarts and sundaes.

Why are your ears so big Scuba Do Yoda?

The better to hear BettyRubble with.

Why does BettyRubble keep sending people to rough Scuba Do up?

Actually, I don't send them. . . that's the thing about big brothers . . they take a solomn oath to protect Sis and do so or face the wrath of Dad (or in this case Mom - who in this dysfunctional family is my wife the other half of SPAM) . . see be careful what you ask!!!

So you think my crazy DNY family needs therapy?

Let me get this straight, you have psychotic killers for brothers and you are married to you mother, and you are OK with that?

Well, I never married my mother (I guess to be equivalent, I should mention that I also never married my father) and I was the brother (younger) who was instructed by my father that I had to protect my sister; however, she did not seem to get into as much trouble as you do, so I never had to cross multiple state lines to bust any knee-caps.

How does your father feel about your being married to your mother?

Dad isn't around so guess he doesn't mind . . .

So you have no experience having to stand up for your sister . . you better have a skill set cuz my brothers are mean.

Do you know kung fun?

They will be so far back in the line of people who want to do me harm that I don't even have time to worry about your psychotic brothers.

In the infamous words of Rodney King, "why can't we all just get along?"

LOL!! Ok, I'm just say'n

So Mr. Kung Fu Fighter Yoda Scuba Do, you sure you aren't a Sybil? You know, Split Personality?

She's found us out! BettyRubble must die!
No. Don't harm BettyRubble, she's sweet, she told me so and she would never lie to me.
BettyRubble means us harm, she keeps sending her brothers to kill us.
I agree. She's trouble. Let's get her.
If we harm her, LetterBoy is going to kick our butt
Oh yeah, LetterBoy and what army. I'll show you butt-kicking. Bring it on sucka.
Please don't harm Betty, she shared her secret with us.
Yeah, and made us pay for it!
She's a witch, burn her
Does this Speedo make my butt look fat?

Back
Top Bottom