Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carefully, very carefully .

Click through the link and choose an option: 1) pay monthly, 2) pay annually etc. Once you pay, you get 'extras'. One of the 'red extras' is the ability to change your avatar title thing a ma gig.

Now do you want to know how to actually do that once you paid?

I don't care what LetterBoy says, you are a good soul!

I had better wait a bit on the next step. To much enlightenment at one time might blow my mind!

Is LetterBoy going to kick my ass for that comment?

It's hard to say with LB . . . but it's really moonie that you better watch out for . . moonie is nuts! He has more dive experience then anyone and dives with handcuffs. Hard core stuff man.

So when you want to be enlightened on the next phase of secrethood?

Ah, Sensei, whenever you are ready. I am like a ball of clay waiting for you to mold me. I am like an empty cup waiting for you to fill me. I am like about to puke from this sickening language.

What will BettyRubble teach me next?

Well I had to upchuck my breakfast . . . when Sensei has paid his fee then Jedi Master Betty will enlighten him on the next phase . .

Is the force with you?

With this one the Force is great, I sense.

Do you get a gut of the profits from the fees? (By the way, I am now red, so I am ready for my next lesson in enlightenment)

Nope. No cut. I wish!

Ok, this gets tricky. Can you find the quick links button again? If so, can you find "edit profile"?

Well of course!!! How else could I have achieved DNY Princess of PopTarts status if I weren't brilliant!!!!

So what do you want to know, o' grasshopper

Well, I did ask to know your deepest, darkest secret, but I guess I am not ready for that one yet.

How about How did BettyRubble get to be so brilliant? (Or how did BettyRubble have a wife and a husband?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom