Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Central Virginia. There is a decent quarry near here, but that gets old eventually. You can only swim through a bus so many times.

Why did you start diving?

On the top 10 list. Decided at 40 I better get this one marked off the list. Ironically, I started in a quarry to! Dutch Springs - and yeah, you can only swim through a bus so many times! LOL

How often do you dive?

Only four trips (all to the quarry) in the past two seasons. Dove more frequently when I was taking classes (but paid A LOT for those dives because they were classes). Would like to dive MUCH more often.

You?

2 weekends a month at Quarry plus trips a few times a year. Did ITK in June and will be doing Thousand Islands dive trip in September.

What do you do for a living ?

AOW then Rescue . . I suck at NAV!!!

So you still gotta a job after the financial nightmare of the last 9 months?

Mint chocolate chip or those carmel coconut things whose name escapes me

What is your favorite novel

Pride and Prejudice (I know it's supposed to be a chick book, but I really liked the development of the two main characters)

How did BR hurt her back?

Giving birth to my first child - yeah, crazy isn't it

if you could change one thing in your life what would it be

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom