Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hard to hate the bus. Favorite Redskin is Larry Brown (RB before Riggo). He was extremely talented, but also willing to do whatever to get the job done. Played hurt and was still effective.

How do you know when you are addicted to ScubaBoard?

When you are on it more then 10 minutes a day!!! :p

I on the other hand, am not addicted . . I am simply curious . .that's it . . just curious and helpful . . after all my 2 cents of knowledge is bound to help someone some day . . I wouldn't want to deprive that 1 in a million person of that 2 cents . . . :p

How do you know it's time to get back to work so you aren't fired?

When your boss advertises your job, its time to get off ScubaBoard.

What is your all-time favorite musical group?

Tough one - depends on genre: Metallica; Puddle of Mud; Garth Brooks; Chris Tomlin; Foo Fighters; YoYo Ma; Vivaldi; Fleetwood Mac; Aerosmith; Led Zep; etc etc etc

Yours?

Very eclectic. For me, depends on my mood, but Queen can ALWAYS get me going. Fastball. I like Nickle Creek and Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and a bunch of other blue grass bands. Dance music, and sixties music too. Really depends.

What is your favorite thing to eat?

Sushi is good, but nothing beats barbeque pork ribs (especially the ones I have smoked)

How would you describe the group you hung with in high school (cool, nerds, book worms, jocks, etc)?

All of the above: hung with several 'clicks' cuz people either hated me or loved me. Same today. Couldn't have a dinner party cuz no one would know what to say to anyone else! Eclectic group i have.

You

I hung out with a lot of groups in high school too, though decidely not the book worms in high school. I added that one in college. Was never, to this day, in the cool group.

Is there any good diving in Delaware?

Not really - since my definition of good diving involves warmer water and better vis. Locals say the wreck diving is decent but I haven't gotten there yet. We get choppy water here so I'm not brave enough yet.

How about Virginia? Are you coastal or in the land locked areas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom