Question about PK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have heard that lake beds put off methane gas naturally,,,does methane gas have an odor??

Methane gas is oderless, that bad smell from the lake during turnover is sulfur and hydrogen coming from the decomposing organic matter on the lake bottom.

kevin

which side of devils island did you dive on, the gate it self or the other side that slopes of to the water. reason i ask is that from the information i have is that the gate is around 80-90 feet deep depending on where you are on the gate.

skeet how much per hour or day for hte boat ? as depending on the weekend i can probably get one of the camps boats to use as a dive platform (there ski boats but we can get it to work). also do you know where theres a place to get a nitrox fill near pk with out going into FW to get one as

as for the dam those depths sound about right but the 9/11 restriction puts a hamper on that. the one real place i want to dive on pk would be the town that was submerged when the dam was built but if my infos correct thats near the damn and deeeeeep dive that is a little beyond my abilities right now.

FWIW

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom