Question about gloves...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would recommend just buying some gardening gloves for diving. Cheaper and seem to last longer for me. I however usually don't wear gloves for warmth, if this were the case, stick with what fits you best in your preferred thickness for warmth.

Halcyon don't make wetsuits, gloves or hoods. It's only Halcyon buyers that tend to restrict themselves to 'H' options. :wink:

You can pretty much buy any brand of anything for basic scuba and it'll work together.

Buy what gives you the best comfort and feel free to mix brands.

Depending on the region you are diving, you will want the gloves and hood to offer better thermal protection.

PS: if your wetsuit "offers" special features ( f.i. Semi-dry), then you might need to buy gloves/hood adapted to these features for having the benefit - your LDS should be able to advise you on these (yet it should not be a matter of brand which gloves/hood to choose)

Last edited:
Just an update, today I purchased 3mm Fourth Element Dive gloves, size small, excellent fit and dexterity. Very happy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom