Question about Atomic reg and octo pairing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget that the Atomics have a 2-year service interval - if your other-brand Octo requires service more often, you may end up paying more in the long term...

Only if you service every year, which in most cases is far more often than is necessary or even advisable from a mechanical perspective.

Went to the local Diver Direct store today to check out the AL Titan XL. The free octopus dale is till the end of this month. I think this will be the regs I get. Save about $200 on the free octo. Also looked at some BC's and liked the new version of the AL Zuma. Next comes gauges and computer then i'm done hopefully.

Spare reg set, different BC, back up computer, different wet suit, tanks, this and that.
I am now spending money to get the stuff to keep it all working, Orings, picks, service kits, tools for the Save A Dive kit, ect. ect. ect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom