queen anne live-aboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gaudencio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi,
Does anyone tried the Queen anne divers liveaboard to Tubbataha?
I am planning to go to Tubbataha next year April 26-may 02. I saw thier web site and their price seems reasonable and cheap. I am just wondering about their boat and the service? is it ok ? Thanks in advance.:05:

phildiver88:
Can you PM me how much? Thanks.

it's a 5 diving days trip. early booking price is $ 700.00 and late bookingis $ 750.00. I am planning to go. The ship is not too big only 59 ft it think.they have a web site. you can see the details of the ship. available fresh water is 2000 liters. that's 1 drum per diver for six days. I'M not sure if they are having refills during the 6 day trip.:05:

gaudencio:
it's a 5 diving days trip. early booking price is $ 700.00 and late bookingis $ 750.00. I am planning to go. The ship is not too big only 59 ft it think.they have a web site. you can see the details of the ship. available fresh water is 2000 liters. that's 1 drum per diver for six days. I'M not sure if they are having refills during the 6 day trip.:05:
gaudencio,
If you go, please let us know your experience. For $750, thats probably worth roughing it out for 6 days. The other liveaboards are asking for $1300/person.

Enrique

subzero:
gaudencio,
If you go, please let us know your experience. For $750, thats probably worth roughing it out for 6 days. The other liveaboards are asking for $1300/person.

Enrique
would you guys like me to ask my OW/AOW instructor how much their charging for their tubbataha trips (and what dates)

they charter one of the explorer fleet's boats and (from what i know) charge substantially lower than the usual posted rates to tubba... i think close too or lower than even the $750...

tell me if you're interested...

Jag

yes shugar, please ask your friendsand let me know if they can match the price. I have 2 other friends who are sure to go on this trip.

It looked interesting until I saw the bit about computers required. Made me wonder about their safety practices if they leave it all up to the computer.

Halthron:
It looked interesting until I saw the bit about computers required. Made me wonder about their safety practices if they leave it all up to the computer.
from what i know tubba is really computer diving country... i think it's because of the series of dives and DCS risks... when you think about it it beats human errors that can happen when computing on the RDP...

Jag

PS
that's what i think, i don't know for certain...

Back
Top Bottom