Tubbataha - Discounted spots on Philippine Siren in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce Yates

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've got a few open spots open on two back-to-back 6-night Tubbataha charters:

A. May 10 – May 16, 2023

B. May 17 – May 23, 2023

If you can plan fast, this is a great deal for Tubbataha on this caliber of liveaboard (the Philippine Siren -
Philippine Siren liveaboard).

Cost is $3,400pp (
per charter), double occ., and includes free nitrox.

If you check Tubbataha National Park itinerary - Master Liveaboards you'll notice that all of the Philippine Siren's charters this April-May (the prime months for Tubbataha) are sold out at their regular price of $3,960pp (+ $100 for nitrox) = $4,060pp. Its Tubbataha charters in April-May next year are likewise sold out (except a single spot on two of them). So $3,400pp (including nitrox) is a GREAT deal.

Tubbataha,
which is only diveable about four months per year, is one of the most pristine destinations in the world (not hyperbole). It definitely lives up to its reputation, with the most unspoiled reefs I've seen in 20-30 years (think early days of Raja Ampat and PNG). My photo gallery and commentary from Tubbataha 2022 are at Underwater .

Contact me for more info if you're interested.

Bruce

A. May 10 – May 16, 2023

B. May 17 – May 23, 2023

If you can plan fast, this is a great deal for Tubbataha on this caliber of liveaboard (the Philippine Siren -

Cost is $3,400pp (

If you check Tubbataha National Park itinerary - Master Liveaboards you'll notice that all of the Philippine Siren's charters this April-May (the prime months for Tubbataha) are sold out at their regular price of $3,960pp (+ $100 for nitrox) = $4,060pp. Its Tubbataha charters in April-May next year are likewise sold out (except a single spot on two of them). So $3,400pp (including nitrox) is a GREAT deal.

Tubbataha,
which is only diveable about four months per year, is one of the most pristine destinations in the world (not hyperbole). It definitely lives up to its reputation, with the most unspoiled reefs I've seen in 20-30 years (think early days of Raja Ampat and PNG). My photo gallery and commentary from Tubbataha 2022 are at Underwater .

Bruce

Per separate thread, I cut the price for these charters to $3,000pp.

Bruce

Do you have vacancy for 2 on either of the May dates? Thanks, John

UPDATE: I've still got a few spots to fill on both charters, so the price for those is now $2,499pp. Bruce

A. May 10 – May 16, 2023

B. May 17 – May 23, 2023

Cost is $3,400pp (

Tubbataha,

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom