HALF-PRICE! $1,980pp for Tubbataha Siren charters May 10 & May 17 '23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bruce Yates

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
(I can’t edit my earlier post, so I’m starting a new one.)

For the last few spots left on these back-to-back 6-night Tubbataha charters, the price is $1,980pp (HALF OFF the $3,960 regular price):

A. May 10 – May 16, 2023

B. May 17 – May 23, 2023

Why are these spots available?
I don't do this for a living; I charter full liveaboards like this for my by-invitation-only dive club (less than 100 members around the world), and normally the whole boat is taken by club members (this is the first time in 8-10 years that I've opened charters up to strangers). Members filled two identical Tubbataha Siren charters in 2022. But my company was acquired last year, and my assistant of 25 years retired, so I was swamped with work 7 days a week the second half of 2022. I didn't even think about these charters...until January, when I suddenly realized that I had a bunch of open spots on both of them. Most of the spots are now filled, but there are still a few, and that's why this unique opportunity exists - for you.

So, if you can act fast, this might be the best deal you see on Tubbataha for many years in April-May on a liveaboard this nice (the Philippine Siren - Philippine Siren liveaboard). The Siren is the best dive boat I know of (and I've done dozens over the last 30 years) - a great dive operation, food, and accommodations (e.g., no bunk-beds). This is the fourth time I've chartered the Siren, and I've got three more after this trip.

Again, the charter cost is $1,960pp (per charter), double occ., and includes free nitrox (normally $100).

If you check Tubbataha National Park itinerary - Master Liveaboards , you'll see that all of the Philippine Siren's April-May Tubbataha charters are sold out for 2023. For 2024, you can count on one hand the total spots available, and those are "on sale" for $3,726pp). So $1,960pp (including nitrox) really is a GREAT deal.

For a sense of the boat and diving, my photo gallery and commentary from last year’s trip are at
Underwater .

Please contact me at seattleyates@gmail.com if you're interested.

Bruce

Darrnit, my boat just cancelled but those dates don't line up for me. I'm on PP from the 12th May to the 21st of May. Scambling to find something but the only company who says they have something is Zamerdius and their google reviews say they don't exist????? Man this sucks. Do you know of anything else during these dates?

Do you know of anything else during these dates?

Space no longer available on my charters.
Bruce

P.S. Scriff - no I don't know of anything, but I'm not a travel agent, so I wouldn't necessarily. You might check with katie@bluewaterdivetravel.com - I book all of my dive travel (charters and individually).

(I can’t edit my earlier post, so I’m starting a new one.)

For the last few spots left on these back-to-back 6-night Tubbataha charters, the price is $1,980pp (HALF OFF the $3,960 regular price):

A. May 10 – May 16, 2023

B. May 17 – May 23, 2023

Why are these spots available?
I don't do this for a living; I charter full liveaboards like this for my by-invitation-only dive club (less than 100 members around the world), and normally the whole boat is taken by club members (this is the first time in 8-10 years that I've opened charters up to strangers). Members filled two identical Tubbataha Siren charters in 2022. But my company was acquired last year, and my assistant of 25 years retired, so I was swamped with work 7 days a week the second half of 2022. I didn't even think about these charters...until January, when I suddenly realized that I had a bunch of open spots on both of them. Most of the spots are now filled, but there are still a few, and that's why this unique opportunity exists - for you.

So, if you can act fast, this might be the best deal you see on Tubbataha for many years in April-May on a liveaboard this nice (the Philippine Siren - Philippine Siren liveaboard). The Siren is the best dive boat I know of (and I've done dozens over the last 30 years) - a great dive operation, food, and accommodations (e.g., no bunk-beds). This is the fourth time I've chartered the Siren, and I've got three more after this trip.

Again, the charter cost is $1,960pp (per charter), double occ., and includes free nitrox (normally $100).

If you check Tubbataha National Park itinerary - Master Liveaboards , you'll see that all of the Philippine Siren's April-May Tubbataha charters are sold out for 2023. For 2024, you can count on one hand the total spots available, and those are "on sale" for $3,726pp). So $1,960pp (including nitrox) really is a GREAT deal.

For a sense of the boat and diving, my photo gallery and commentary from last year’s trip are at
Underwater .

Please contact me at seattleyates@gmail.com if you're interested.

Bruce
Hi,
We’re currently in the Philippines and saw you have done space available for Tubattaha. We have a budget of $63000. Pesos x 2 pers. Couple. May 17 departure would work better for us. But If we can arrange transport we could make the earlier date. Thanks in advance
Julie

julie_ml_hamel@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom