Quarantine in Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. Earlier in the pandemic we often heard of hospital ICUs packed, physicians and nurses worn out from the burden of COVID-19 related care, etc... And COVID-19 is still a thing, but I don't hear nearly as much about it straining systems in the U.S.

I wonder to what extent large numbers of people are being quarantined elsewhere?

Another big issue is the nation in question. China is prone to quarantine and shut-down approaches, from what I understand. The U.S. is not (now). How much of a strain COVID-19 is putting on the Philippines right now?

The entry requirement to Philippines has been reduced significantly.
I would imagine the social stress of Covid in Philippines has subsided considerably.

Thanks for warning us to check the implications of testing positive before travelling and covid facilities.

Thanks for warning us to check the implications of testing positive before travelling and covid facilities.
Most of the restrictions in SE Asia are history. Just check the local entry requirement to make sure.

This thread is about Philippines:
Even the unvaccinated/partial vaccinated can enter.......

A few RAT kits to monitor yourself from time to time but do pay close attention to cold/flu symptoms.
As for LoB then you better consult with the operator to make certain that the boat would not return to port if.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom